Eric Hoyle has all the details of the upcoming Heritage Ranch Variety Show.
Joint Business After Hours event celebrating Texas Chamber week with fellow business members from Allen, Frisco, McKinney and Plano Chambers of Commerce.
Featured will be delicious samples of food and drink from our member restaurants and breweries.
There will also be door prizes given away throughout the night!
Saundra Midkiff has all the details in this episode.
Also in this episode:
- Friedo and Sharon Mayer discuss the power of The Chamber
- Rhonda Ptak invites you to Eggs & Issues and The Membership Luncheon
- Sharon Mayer welcomes Allen Mayor Steve Terrell in this episode.
- Saundra Midkiff welcomes new members and has the details of a great Multi-Chamber Event coming up
- Rhonda Ptak announces upcoming events including an Eggs & Issues breakfast where you can meet the candidates face to face
The Grand Dash is October 13…And since you are listening to this podcast, you can take advantage of an incredible offer.
You can sign up a team for $50…Just call Rhonda at 972.727.5585 and tell you that you want the “Podcast Special”
Sharon Mayer –CEO of The Allen Fairview Chamber of Commerce tells you about the upcoming Membership Luncheon and Eggs and Issues
Saundra Midkiff — Membership Director of The Allen Fairview Chamber of Commerce welcomes new members and has the latest Ribbon Cuttings.